Today marks exactly one year since Uganda passed its data protection law, becoming the first East African country to...
By Daily Monitor In Summary Mr Wokulira Ssebaggala, the chief executive officer of Unwanted Witness-Uganda, a communication rights organization,...
The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission to conduct investigations into the MTN Uganda’s sharing and misuse of subscribers’...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?
- ARINDA NSHEEKA: My kidnap ordeal, mysterious release