Kampala, June 19th, 2019; The Electronic Counter Measures Unit of the Uganda police on June 18, arrested and detained...
The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , News, UW Statements
Kampala 12/June/2019, the Unwanted Witness petitioned the telecommunication regulator, Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) calling for an immediate investigation into...
As things stand now at least every major road in Uganda’s capital Kampala has a CCTV camera installed. The...
Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online PublicationsUnwanted Witness, , Litigation & HumanRights, News, News Alerts
Download your copy of our petition challenging UCC’s directive to have Online Publishers registered by clicking on the link ...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.