By Zaidah Ramathan, Unwanted Witness. May 6, 2021: Ugandan Data regulators urged to enforce compliance with the Data protection...
Unwanted Witness, , Blog, Privacy Scorecard, data protection uganda, digital rights, personal data, privacy, Privacy Scorecard, privacy uganda
The Data Protection and Privacy Act 2019 requires that company’s and organizations whose existence depend on people’s personal data...
- Ugandan Regulators must enforce compliance with the DPPA 2019
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t