Amplifying Voices, Changing Lives.
WHO WE ARE
Unwanted Witness was established in 2012 by a group of netizens, bloggers, activists, writers, and human rights defenders as an independent, non-partisan, and not-for-profit civil society organization. It seeks to create secure uncensored online platforms for activists, netizens, bloggers, freelance journalists, and writers to promote human rights through writing and informing, educating the citizenry who also utilize the platform for strengthening free expression and demand for accountability.
WHAT WE DO
MOST RECENT PROJECTS
- Trading Privacy for a Cheap Transport System
- Uganda’s Digital ID System, A Cocktail of Discrimination
- State of Digital Rights in Uganda 2019
- Repressive Uganda’s Worst Cyber Laws
- State Of Surveillance In Uganda
- An Open Free and Secure Internet: A threat to Uganda’s National Security?
- Your Communication And Personal Data Are Not Safe Anymore
- State of Security for HRDs In a Digital Era
- Data Protection and Privacy Bill 2015 Analysis