As things stand now at least every major road in Uganda’s capital Kampala has a CCTV camera installed. The...
The right to privacy and internet freedom are facing enormous (growing) threats as Ugandan government starts to import surveillance...
GENEVA (13 June 2014) – The United Nations Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions Christof Heyns, stressed...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses