Kampala 28/Oct/2019, The Unwanted Witness is dismayed by a police resolution of mandatory daily access of all personal data belonging to hotel customers within urban centres for purposes of documentation and aiding police investigations. This resolution doesn’t only negate all principles of data protection as stipulated in the Data...
Cisco Releases Security Updates Cisco released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities see the Cisco Security Advisories webpage. We encourage users and administrators to review the...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Unwanted Witness calls for more civic education ahead of EC’s scientific campaigns
- Uganda’s National ID system; an access hindrance to the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE).
- Digital identity verification, authentication and validation in the 2021 election must be transparent warns Unwanted Witness.
- Uganda: The Speaker of Parliament Summons ICT minister over concerns raised by Unwanted Witness report about SafeBoda.
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy