A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19Unwanted Witness, , Surveillance, letter, ministry of ICT
To: Hon. Bagiire Vincent Waiswa Permanent Secretary Ministry of ICT and National Guidance ICT House, Parliamentary Avenue Cc: Hon...
- Ugandan Regulators must enforce compliance with the DPPA 2019
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t