A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19Unwanted Witness, , Surveillance, letter, ministry of ICT
To: Hon. Bagiire Vincent Waiswa Permanent Secretary Ministry of ICT and National Guidance ICT House, Parliamentary Avenue Cc: Hon...
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled
- Unwanted Witness Conducts an Online (Facebook Live) debate to demystify Internet-based Violence against Women in Uganda.
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers