Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda has been agreed upon as the only way there be tangible progress in the sector which is still in it’s infancy. The agreement was arrived at a three days’ workshop...
View or download full petition here… UCC PETITON
Download full petition here… Uganda Communications Commission Act Petition
View or Download full petition here… computer misuse act sec 25
View or download full petition here… Anti-terrorism-petition
View and download full Petition. Internet shutdown
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?