Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda has been agreed upon as the only way there be tangible progress in the sector which is still in it’s infancy. The agreement was arrived at a three days’ workshop...
View or download full petition here… UCC PETITON
Download full petition here… Uganda Communications Commission Act Petition
View or Download full petition here… computer misuse act sec 25
View or download full petition here… Anti-terrorism-petition
View and download full Petition. Internet shutdown
- Privacy wins as Uganda’s data regulator finds data controller unlawfully disclosed data to third-party
- Unwanted Witness concerned over prolonged social media restriction in Uganda, says VPNs come with a lot of risks
- Ugandans cautioned about the dangers of using VPN
- Digital Campaigns cast a shadow on the Privacy rights of Ugandans
- Privacy, data safety, and trust are eroding in Uganda as government censorship intensifies.