Kampala 12/June/2019, the Unwanted Witness petitioned the telecommunication regulator, Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) calling for an immediate investigation into...
Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, UW Statements
Unwanted Witness-Uganda, warmly welcomes her new position as a member of the NGO observer at the African Commission on...
Kampala; 28th August, 2018; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply concerned by the repetitive threats being issued by different security agencies...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.