A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, coronavirus, covid19, digital rights, human rights, ministry of ICT, satement
Kampala, 22nd/04/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today written a formal letter to the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda