Uganda’s internet usage has grown in recent years with over 10 million users. The usage provides a new...
Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, coronavirus, covid19, digital rights, human rights, ministry of ICT, satement
Kampala, 22nd/04/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today written a formal letter to the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and...
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General
- Report: How undemocratic practices limit digital rights enjoyment, proper governance in Uganda
- Government urged to scrap OTT