A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, coronavirus, covid19, digital rights, human rights, ministry of ICT, satement
Kampala, 22nd/04/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today written a formal letter to the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and...
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent