Originally posted at Wired FOR THE PAST year, Apple has touted a mathematical tool that it describes as a solution to a...
The European Union’s new data privacy rules will make companies worldwide clean up their online security.mukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, Digital Security, Online Security, privacy
Sweeping reforms are set to take charge of European consumers’ online privacy and data concerns next spring, but the...
mukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, Freedom of speech in Uganda, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, the Untold Story, Uganda
Originally published by CRD During the last decade, several laws that impinge on Internet freedom have been adopted in...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses