Originally posted at Wired FOR THE PAST year, Apple has touted a mathematical tool that it describes as a solution to a...
The European Union’s new data privacy rules will make companies worldwide clean up their online security.Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, Digital Security, Online Security, privacy
Sweeping reforms are set to take charge of European consumers’ online privacy and data concerns next spring, but the...
Global Voices Over the last few months, the Indian twittersphere has been awash with citizens concerned about government websites leaking...
Originally published by CRD During the last decade, several laws that impinge on Internet freedom have been adopted in...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.