We all know that the NSA uses word games to hide and downplay its activities. Words like “collect,” “conversations,” “communications,” and...
The global surveillance industry is a monstrous thing. Repressive regimes are now routinely acquiring powerful surveillance technology from private...
Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion & protection of the right to freedom of opinion & expressionmukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet
The private sector’s role in the digital age appears pervasive and ever-growing, a driving force behind the greatest expansion...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses