We all know that the NSA uses word games to hide and downplay its activities. Words like “collect,” “conversations,” “communications,” and...
The global surveillance industry is a monstrous thing. Repressive regimes are now routinely acquiring powerful surveillance technology from private...
Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion & protection of the right to freedom of opinion & expressionUnwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet
The private sector’s role in the digital age appears pervasive and ever-growing, a driving force behind the greatest expansion...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.