African Declaration on Internet Rights and Freedoms Emphasising that the Internet is an enabling space and resource for the realisation of all human rights, including the right to freedom of expression, the right of access to information, the right of freedom of assembly, the right...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?