Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Reports
The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.