Kampala, 1st/03/2019; Unwanted Witness welcomes the move by President Yoweri Museveni to assent onto the much needed Data protection...
Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19Unwanted Witness, , Litigation & HumanRights
Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Reports
The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.