The Data Protection and Privacy Act 2019 requires that company’s and organizations whose existence depend on people’s personal data...
Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, personal data, privacy, Surveillance
Kampala 28/Oct/2019, The Unwanted Witness is dismayed by a police resolution of mandatory daily access of all personal data...
- Ugandan Regulators must enforce compliance with the DPPA 2019
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t