If Internet shutdowns are used as a blunt-force means of blocking access locally to a specific service or application,...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, human rights violations, journalists, Uganda elections, Ugandan Decides
Unwanted Witness strongly condemns the ongoing odious acts of violence and harassment meted on journalists by security operatives in...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General