Kampala; 28th August, 2018; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply concerned by the repetitive threats being issued by different security agencies...
Internet Freedoms and Right to Privacy; targeted as Ucc directs blockage to unregistered online publishersmukisa Richard, , UW Statements, bloggers, freedom, internet, ISPs, online, privacy, publishers
Kampala, 27th/04/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the apparent illegal efforts to curtail online freedoms through surveillance...
Uganda’s Internet is increasingly getting controlled and criminalized; Over 25 Internet users are on trial for online expression.mukisa Richard, , UW Statements, cyber, freedom, internet, online
Kampala, 18th January 2018, As Uganda joins the rest of the world to commemorate Internet Freedom Day; Unwanted Witness...
Kampala, 22nd /September/2016; the Unwanted Witness welcomes the first ever-free Internet in Uganda however, concerned about the narrowing civic...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses