The tech giant’s no-frills app gives governments a version of the internet they can influence, if not totally control....
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Free Internet, Fungua Macho, internet, Survellance
Kampala, 22nd /September/2016; the Unwanted Witness welcomes the first ever-free Internet in Uganda however, concerned about the narrowing civic...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Ratify the Malabo Convention, a call to Government of Uganda as we mark the Human Rights Day, 2019
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda