Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Ugandan Parliament rejects Government’s Shs 61b Budget request to procure CCTV Cameras and Online registration System.admin, , News Alerts, Anti Terrorism act, cyber security, data, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, Kampala Uganda, Net Neutrality, Parliament, SIM Card Validation, ucc, Uganda communications commission, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
UCC Must Be Held Liable For Compromising Citizens’ Anonymous Communication Leading To Increasing SIM Card Hacking In The Country, Says Unwanted Witnessadmin, , UW Statements, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public
Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses