A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Ugandan Parliament rejects Government’s Shs 61b Budget request to procure CCTV Cameras and Online registration System.Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, Anti Terrorism act, cyber security, data, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, Kampala Uganda, Net Neutrality, Parliament, SIM Card Validation, ucc, Uganda communications commission, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Kampala, 24th/April/2014; Barely two months after the controversial Anti homosexuality Bill was signed into law, the LGBTI online community...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s National ID system; an access hindrance to the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE).
- Digital identity verification, authentication and validation in the 2021 election must be transparent warns Unwanted Witness.
- Uganda: The Speaker of Parliament Summons ICT minister over concerns raised by Unwanted Witness report about SafeBoda.
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness