A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Ugandan Parliament rejects Government’s Shs 61b Budget request to procure CCTV Cameras and Online registration System.Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, Anti Terrorism act, cyber security, data, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, Kampala Uganda, Net Neutrality, Parliament, SIM Card Validation, ucc, Uganda communications commission, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Kampala, 24th/April/2014; Barely two months after the controversial Anti homosexuality Bill was signed into law, the LGBTI online community...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.