A new report has called for better laws to police aggressive forms of phone tapping, saying this would preserve...
Ugandan Parliament rejects Government’s Shs 61b Budget request to procure CCTV Cameras and Online registration System.Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, Anti Terrorism act, cyber security, data, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, Kampala Uganda, Net Neutrality, Parliament, SIM Card Validation, ucc, Uganda communications commission, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Kampala, 24th/April/2014; Barely two months after the controversial Anti homosexuality Bill was signed into law, the LGBTI online community...
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled
- Unwanted Witness Conducts an Online (Facebook Live) debate to demystify Internet-based Violence against Women in Uganda.
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers