By Observer Team Godfrey Mutabazi, the executive director of the Uganda Communications Commission, has said in a sworn affidavit...
GENEVA (24 February 2014) – The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay on Monday denounced the anti-homosexuality...
By EPHRAIM KASOZI JULIET KIGONGO Posted Tuesday, December 3 2013 at 02:00 Kampala- The government has come under attack...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them