Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, #FASTAfrica, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
“Everyone deserves to be connected to a FAST Internet — one which is Fast, Affordable, Safe and Transparent. Nowhere is...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, MTN Uganda, MUSEVENI, NRM, TUONGEE, Unwanted Witness
MTN Uganda Must explain circumstances under which it shared personal data of its 10 million subscribers to ruling party...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.