Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, #FASTAfrica, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
“Everyone deserves to be connected to a FAST Internet — one which is Fast, Affordable, Safe and Transparent. Nowhere is...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, MTN Uganda, MUSEVENI, NRM, TUONGEE, Unwanted Witness
MTN Uganda Must explain circumstances under which it shared personal data of its 10 million subscribers to ruling party...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.