Kampala, 15th/07/2019; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is concerned about Uganda Police Force’s intensified unlawful surveillance of social networks resulting...
Kampala, 26/12/2016; Human Rights Defenders (HRDs) in Uganda’s capital, Kampala have expressed fear that Ugandan government is likely to...
By the Unwanted Witness Uganda has experienced decades of civil strives especially as a result of power struggling during...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.