President Museveni in the command centre during the launch of the CCTV Camera command centre at Nateete Police Station...
- Privacy wins as Uganda’s data regulator finds data controller unlawfully disclosed data to third-party
- Unwanted Witness concerned over prolonged social media restriction in Uganda, says VPNs come with a lot of risks
- Ugandans cautioned about the dangers of using VPN
- Digital Campaigns cast a shadow on the Privacy rights of Ugandans
- Privacy, data safety, and trust are eroding in Uganda as government censorship intensifies.