EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The last decade has seen an explosion in the use of digital tools in political campaigning. Perceptions...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, cybercrimes, Data Protection, democracy, state surveillance, Surveillance
Kampala, 5th /06/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today released the state of Digital rights report in Uganda 2019, detailing...
- Privacy wins as Uganda’s data regulator finds data controller unlawfully disclosed data to third-party
- Unwanted Witness concerned over prolonged social media restriction in Uganda, says VPNs come with a lot of risks
- Ugandans cautioned about the dangers of using VPN
- Digital Campaigns cast a shadow on the Privacy rights of Ugandans
- Privacy, data safety, and trust are eroding in Uganda as government censorship intensifies.