EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The last decade has seen an explosion in the use of digital tools in political campaigning. Perceptions...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, cybercrimes, Data Protection, democracy, state surveillance, Surveillance
Kampala, 5th /06/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today released the state of Digital rights report in Uganda 2019, detailing...
- Ugandan Regulators must enforce compliance with the DPPA 2019
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t