EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The last decade has seen an explosion in the use of digital tools in political campaigning. Perceptions...
Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.Unwanted Witness, , Blog, Data and elections, data, data and elections, Data Protection, data Protection law uganda, electoral, privacy, uganda decides
The upcoming 2021 general election raises concerns of electoral malpractices and uncertainty through the misuse and abuse of personal...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda