As the voting day draws closer, government and different political actors are embracing technological tools to provide voter education,...
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The last decade has seen an explosion in the use of digital tools in political campaigning. Perceptions...
Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.Unwanted Witness, , Data and elections, data, data and elections, Data Protection, data Protection law uganda, electoral, privacy, uganda decides
The upcoming 2021 general election raises concerns of electoral malpractices and uncertainty through the misuse and abuse of personal...
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled