KAMPALA. The establishment of the Police Cybercrime Unit is a government move intended to limit the enjoyment of fundamental...
Kampala, 21st/Jan/2015, Unwanted witness Uganda is concerned by the secretive signing and hiding the content of a Memorandum of...
The theme for this year’s International Human Rights Day is ‘Human Rights 365,’ which encompasses the idea that every...
THE UNWANTED WITNESS statement on the Occasion of Government drafting a data protection and privacy Bill 2013mukisa Richard, , UW Statements
We welcome the government’s decision to enact a law on Data Protection and Privacy but; the Bill should...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses