#Internet4Ug Digital rights describe the human rights that allow individuals to access, use, create and publish digital media or...
By the Unwanted Witness Uganda has experienced decades of civil strives especially as a result of power struggling during...
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
Ugandan government deployed FinFisher spyware to ‘crush’ opposition, track elected officials and media in secret operation during post-election protests, documents revealmukisa Richard, , Blog
Privacy International’s new report, For God and My President: State Surveillance in Uganda, exposes the secret surveillance operation and the government’s...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses