Privacy International’s new report, For God and My President: State Surveillance in Uganda, exposes the secret surveillance operation and the government’s...
REPORT ON THE PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION SYSTEM (NSIS) /THE NATIONAL ID PROJECTmukisa Richard, , Blog
Report of the committee on defence and internal affairs on the inquiry into the procurement of equipment for the...
By Solomon Lubambula As the country gears up for 2016 general elections, concerns of upholding citizens’ freedom of expression...
With the advancement of technology, more organizations are using computers to store and process personal information. Databases maybe...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses