It is now approximately 305 days since former Makerere University researcher Dr. Stella Nyanzi was detention at Luzira prison...
Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher’s Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two ApplicationsUnwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, Nicholas Opio, Pair of buttocks, Stella Nyanzi
Kampala, 26, April, 2017; High Court Judge Elizabeth Kabanda gave three lawyers representing Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Unwanted Witness calls for more civic education ahead of EC’s scientific campaigns
- Uganda’s National ID system; an access hindrance to the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE).
- Digital identity verification, authentication and validation in the 2021 election must be transparent warns Unwanted Witness.
- Uganda: The Speaker of Parliament Summons ICT minister over concerns raised by Unwanted Witness report about SafeBoda.
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy