Kampala, 10, May 2017; Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow at Makerere University, who has spent 33 days on...
Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher’s Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two ApplicationsUnwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, Nicholas Opio, Pair of buttocks, Stella Nyanzi
Kampala, 26, April, 2017; High Court Judge Elizabeth Kabanda gave three lawyers representing Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow...
- Uganda 2021 General Elections: Internet shutdown and it’s Ripple Effects
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists