Kampala, 10, May 2017; Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow at Makerere University, who has spent 33 days on...
Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher’s Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two ApplicationsUnwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, Nicholas Opio, Pair of buttocks, Stella Nyanzi
Kampala, 26, April, 2017; High Court Judge Elizabeth Kabanda gave three lawyers representing Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.