It is now approximately 305 days since former Makerere University researcher Dr. Stella Nyanzi was detention at Luzira prison...
Evangelist Joseph Kabuleta’s incarceration for allegedly insulting members of the family once more reminded Ugandans of a legislation that...
Press release; Enforcing SIM Card registration by Uganda’s regulator endangers citizens’ right to Anonymity, privacy and freedom of expression,...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.