Kampala, July 19th, 2019; Uganda Law Society (ULS) has assumed the role of online content regulation after ordering one...
Unwanted Witness, , Blog, facebook, internet freedoms, Internet.org, Net Neutrality, Uganda's Internet
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General