As we commemorate International Data Privacy Day, the government of Uganda has to expedite the enactment of Data Protection...
Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.Unwanted Witness, , Data and elections, data, data and elections, Data Protection, data Protection law uganda, electoral, privacy, uganda decides
The upcoming 2021 general election raises concerns of electoral malpractices and uncertainty through the misuse and abuse of personal...
Parliament should urgently pass the Privacy and Data Protection Bill, 2015 to protect citizens’ personal infoUnwanted Witness, , UW Statements, #Fungua, data Protection law uganda, privacy Ug
Parliament should urgently pass the Privacy and Data Protection Bill, 2015 to protect citizens’ personal information being targeted by...
- Privacy wins as Uganda’s data regulator finds data controller unlawfully disclosed data to third-party
- Unwanted Witness concerned over prolonged social media restriction in Uganda, says VPNs come with a lot of risks
- Ugandans cautioned about the dangers of using VPN
- Digital Campaigns cast a shadow on the Privacy rights of Ugandans
- Privacy, data safety, and trust are eroding in Uganda as government censorship intensifies.