By Solomon Lubambula After several days siege at the Daily Monitor Publications, operations have resumed normally with a few skeptics on the future of media freedom. On a visit to the Daily Monitor premises this morning(two days after the re-opening), the journalists seemed to be a jovial mood, at...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.