Freedom on the Net 2013 Freedom on the Net 2013 is the fourth report in a series of comprehensive studies...
By Solomon Lubambula After several days siege at the Daily Monitor Publications, operations have resumed normally with a few...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?