Kampala, March 23rd, 2020; After registering a COVID- 19 case in Uganda, the country’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission...
News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.Unwanted Witness, , Blog, facebook, Freedom of speech in Uganda, Human rights evictions, Privacy Rights, social media
Kampala, July 19th, 2019; Uganda Law Society (ULS) has assumed the role of online content regulation after ordering one...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General