Kampala, March 23rd, 2020; After registering a COVID- 19 case in Uganda, the country’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission...
News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, facebook, Freedom of speech in Uganda, Human rights evictions, Privacy Rights, social media
Kampala, July 19th, 2019; Uganda Law Society (ULS) has assumed the role of online content regulation after ordering one...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.