Kampala, May 22nd, 2017; High Court in Kampala has today adjourned hearing of the social media suit filed by...
Unwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, internet freedoms, Online rights, Social Media Shutdown, UN Condemns Internet Shutdowns., UN Resolution
Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda