Kampala, May 22nd, 2017; High Court in Kampala has today adjourned hearing of the social media suit filed by...
Unwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, internet freedoms, Online rights, Social Media Shutdown, UN Condemns Internet Shutdowns., UN Resolution
Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.