Kampala, May 22nd, 2017; High Court in Kampala has today adjourned hearing of the social media suit filed by...
Unwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, internet freedoms, Online rights, Social Media Shutdown, UN Condemns Internet Shutdowns., UN Resolution
Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
- Uganda 2021 General Elections: Internet shutdown and it’s Ripple Effects
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists