Kampala; 28th August, 2018; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply concerned by the repetitive threats being issued by different security agencies...
Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, expression, freedom, national, online, police, security, Uganda
Kampala, 31st/07/2018; A new report by Unwanted Witness Uganda is raising concerns about the increased enactment and application of...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda