Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
UCC Must Be Held Liable For Compromising Citizens’ Anonymous Communication Leading To Increasing SIM Card Hacking In The Country, Says Unwanted WitnessUnwanted Witness, , UW Statements, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public
Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda