They said the requirement for the application, registration and authorisation threatens free speech and the right to association and...
Unwanted Witness, , UW in the Media, online publishers, UCC directive, Uganda
On September 7, 2020, UCC issued a notice reminding all online data communication and broadcast service providers to apply...
Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishersUnwanted Witness, , UW in the Media, online publishers, ucc
Unwanted Witness has asked the judiciary not to ignore their petition over the recent regulations issued by the Uganda...
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent