They said the requirement for the application, registration and authorisation threatens free speech and the right to association and...
Unwanted Witness, , UW in the Media, online publishers, UCC directive, Uganda
On September 7, 2020, UCC issued a notice reminding all online data communication and broadcast service providers to apply...
Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishersUnwanted Witness, , UW in the Media, online publishers, ucc
Unwanted Witness has asked the judiciary not to ignore their petition over the recent regulations issued by the Uganda...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General