Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , Blog, facebook, internet freedoms, Internet.org, Net Neutrality, Uganda's Internet
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.