From the right; Hon. Meddie Mulumba, Dorothy Mukasa, Bob Kirenga Gilbert Kadilo and Lawrence Muyomba during the launch of...
Rt Hon. Speaker, Unwanted Witness Uganda is a non-partisan and non-profit Organization working towards the intersect between new technology...
Sharing Citizens’ Biometric data from National ID with telecom companies is intended to seal a plot for mass surveillance,Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Mass Surveillance Uganda, National Identity card, Uganda communications commission
Press release; Sharing Citizens’ Biometric data from National ID with telecom companies is intended to seal a plot for...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19