Evangelist Joseph Kabuleta’s incarceration for allegedly insulting members of the family once more reminded Ugandans of a legislation that...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Government Persecution, Human rights defenders UG, Surveillance in Uganda
Kampala, 26/12/2016; Human Rights Defenders (HRDs) in Uganda’s capital, Kampala have expressed fear that Ugandan government is likely to...
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled
- Unwanted Witness Conducts an Online (Facebook Live) debate to demystify Internet-based Violence against Women in Uganda.
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers