Brazilian President Dilma Rouseff signed into law a kind of Internet bill of rights on Wednesday. , the law...
Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, cyber security, digital forensics, humanrights, internet freedoms, malware
Kampala, 24th/April/2014; Barely two months after the controversial Anti homosexuality Bill was signed into law, the LGBTI online community...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda