Today marks exactly one year since Uganda passed its data protection law, becoming the first East African country to...
Modify the Data Protection & Privacy Bill, 2015 to make provision for an independent Data Protection Commission – Unwanted Witness Legal Analysis Report.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Data Protection & Privacy Bill, Kampala Uganda, Sim Card Registration, Surveillance
Kampala, 15th/12/2016; The Unwanted Witness and Cluster for Privacy in Uganda welcomes the development of the Data Protection Bill,...
The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes Data Protection and Privacy Bill 2015; Asks Parliament to consult widely Kampala, 3rd/May/2016, As...
- Uganda 2021 General Elections: Internet shutdown and it’s Ripple Effects
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists