Today marks exactly one year since Uganda passed its data protection law, becoming the first East African country to...
Modify the Data Protection & Privacy Bill, 2015 to make provision for an independent Data Protection Commission – Unwanted Witness Legal Analysis Report.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Data Protection & Privacy Bill, Kampala Uganda, Sim Card Registration, Surveillance
Kampala, 15th/12/2016; The Unwanted Witness and Cluster for Privacy in Uganda welcomes the development of the Data Protection Bill,...
The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes Data Protection and Privacy Bill 2015; Asks Parliament to consult widely Kampala, 3rd/May/2016, As...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?
- ARINDA NSHEEKA: My kidnap ordeal, mysterious release