Cisco Releases Security Updates Cisco released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit...
Uganda’s Internet is increasingly getting controlled and criminalized; Over 25 Internet users are on trial for online expression.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, cyber, freedom, internet, online
Kampala, 18th January 2018, As Uganda joins the rest of the world to commemorate Internet Freedom Day; Unwanted Witness...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s National ID system; an access hindrance to the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE).
- Digital identity verification, authentication and validation in the 2021 election must be transparent warns Unwanted Witness.
- Uganda: The Speaker of Parliament Summons ICT minister over concerns raised by Unwanted Witness report about SafeBoda.
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness