Cisco Releases Security Updates Cisco released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit...
Uganda’s Internet is increasingly getting controlled and criminalized; Over 25 Internet users are on trial for online expression.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, cyber, freedom, internet, online
Kampala, 18th January 2018, As Uganda joins the rest of the world to commemorate Internet Freedom Day; Unwanted Witness...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19