Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
- Uganda 2021 General Elections: Internet shutdown and it’s Ripple Effects
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists