Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General
- Report: How undemocratic practices limit digital rights enjoyment, proper governance in Uganda
- Government urged to scrap OTT