Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, 2015, Anti Terrorism act, Anti-Terrorism Ammendment bill 2017, Joy Doreen Biira
Kampala, 3rd /February/2017; Barely in less than two years, Ugandan government is seeking to amend the Anti-terrorism act, 2015....
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.