Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, 2015, Anti Terrorism act, Anti-Terrorism Ammendment bill 2017, Joy Doreen Biira
Kampala, 3rd /February/2017; Barely in less than two years, Ugandan government is seeking to amend the Anti-terrorism act, 2015....
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General