Evangelist Joseph Kabuleta’s incarceration for allegedly insulting members of the family once more reminded Ugandans of a legislation that...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Activist arrested, Charles Rwomushana, Christopher Aine
UPDATED Kampala 29TH January 2016, Uganda Police Force under the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) in Kireka has temporarily stopped...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Ratify the Malabo Convention, a call to Government of Uganda as we mark the Human Rights Day, 2019
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda