Kampala, June 19th, 2019; The Electronic Counter Measures Unit of the Uganda police on June 18, arrested and detained...
The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements
Kampala 12/June/2019, the Unwanted Witness petitioned the telecommunication regulator, Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) calling for an immediate investigation into...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Ratify the Malabo Convention, a call to Government of Uganda as we mark the Human Rights Day, 2019
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda