Kampala, 1st/03/2019; Unwanted Witness welcomes the move by President Yoweri Museveni to assent onto the much needed Data protection...
Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19Unwanted Witness, , Internet Values, Litigation & HumanRights, News Alerts
Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Reports
The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them